5 MUST HAVE CRYSTALS
Crystals play an important role in the world of meditation. The natural gemstones hold earthly energies that we can channel into our lives. In meditation, crystals serve to focus our intentions and manifest greatness. Hundreds of crystals have been discovered around the world, with different colors and physical traits. With so many to choose from, picking out which ones to start with can be overwhelming at first. Not to worry, though! These five crystals are a great foundation to a balanced collection.
- Amethysts are probably the most well-known of this bunch, and with good reason. The violet shades are as captivating as they are powerful. These stones are known for boosting self-control and wisdom, while fanning the flames of passion and creativity. They can also help to break bad habits and thoughts, opening the path to Divine Connection.
- Citrine stones are stones of success. The sunny orange colors create a warm glowing feeling that comes from within. They tend to encourage abundance and transform dreams into reality. The energies in these crystals plant the seeds for new pursuits and passions, leading to transformative new beginnings.
- Green Aventurine crystals are known as stones of luck. These crystals have a remarkable track record for attracting spontaneous luck and fortune. They also clear the way for future prosperity by aligning energies to create more opportunities. The green quality inspires feelings of optimism and a renewed appetite for life.
- Rose Quartz crystals radiate love, the most influential emotion known to humankind. In addition to attracting new romance, rose quartz cultivates self love and appreciation. This crystal heals wounds of the heart, reawakening our natural capacity to give and receive love.
- Labradorite stones can put you in a trance by simply looking at them. The stones are mostly black in nature but in the right light, shimmering colors come to life just beneath the surface. Labradorite is primarily known for offering potent protection against the world's negative forces (and there are many), and facilitating knowledge of self.
When choosing your crystals, remember that the stone chooses you. Of course that doesn't mean that it will "speak" to you per se, but the attraction will be there. Ideally, you want to have a number of stones in front of you to choose from. For instance, say you have a tin of labradorite stones in front of you. Pick a couple of them up, consider how they feel in your hand and study their characteristics. Watch how the crystals refract the light. Take your time with each one. Without knowing how, you'll realize which one is right for you. When you've found your crystals, be sure to cleanse them before you begin to meditate with them. Happy Manifesting!